Transactional emails are as important to your brand identity as your marketing emails are (but you already knew that…) So why is it that the look-and-feel of transactional emails is so often neglected?
Let’s be honest, it’s because coding a stunning, on-brand email template from scratch can take a lot of time, effort, and resources.
What if I told you we can eliminate this blocker for you? It’s true! Say hello to the Sendwithus integration—available now in your Dyspatch account.
This new integration allows you to:
- Quickly create beautiful, on-brand email templates in Dyspatch,
- Add interactive features—like NPS surveys—to your templates using Apps in Email,
- Then port your template over to Sendwithus with one or two mouse clicks.
Effectively enabling you to ship world-class, innovative transactional emails to your customers without touching a single line of code! 🥳
What is Sendwithus?
Sendwithus is a highly scalable email deployment platform that can help you centralize your transactional email templates, onboard and engage users rapidly with drip campaigns, and analyze the efficacy of your emails with in-app analytics.
With a Sendwithus account, you can:
- Onboard users through drip campaigns,
- Manage and organize your localized email templates,
- Send transactional emails through your ESP of choice,
- Track email open rates, click rates, and other analytics,
- Lots more!
And get this: Sendwithus has a free plan that allows you to send up to 1,000 emails a month.
Whether you’re promoting a new feature release to your newsletter list, or sending a payment confirmation email to a new customer, it’s important to ensure the best possible experience for your recipients. Beautifully designed, interactive emails aren’t just for the top-of-funnel anymore. Don’t overlook the importance of enhancing your transactional emails to reinforce your brand value!
If you’re someone who’s looking for a boost in your transactional email engagement, I’m happy you’re here. Login to your Dyspatch account, and use the new Sendwithus integration.