Thanks for using Dyspatch. Dyspatch is owned and operated by Techdrop Labs Inc. (“Techdrop Labs”).
The following Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) applies to all users of the Dyspatch service and any other services (the “Techdrop Labs Services”) ordered by a customer (“Customer”) from Techdrop Labs Inc. (“Techdrop Labs”). This AUP is a supplement to the Order Form and Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) between Techdrop Labs and its Customers. All use of the Techdrop Labs Services by any Customer is subject to the Agreement and this AUP. Techdrop Labs reserves the right, at our discretion, to modify this AUP at any time by posting a notice on the Techdrop Labs website, or by sending Customer a notice via email or postal mail. Customer shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
Use of the Techdrop Labs Services by Customer following such notification constitutes Customer’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the AUP as modified. Customer is responsible for all of its and its users’ activity in connection with the Techdrop Labs Services or otherwise under Customer’s account. Any capitalized terms which are not defined herein have the meaning set forth in the Agreement.
Customer represents, warrants and agrees that it shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) directly or indirectly provide any Service Data or otherwise use or interact with the Techdrop Labs Services in manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Techdrop Labs);
- Violates any law or regulation;
- Violates any agreement between Customer and anyone else (including Techdrop Labs);
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Techdrop Labs in its sole and absolute discretion);
- Bypasses any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Techdrop Labs Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to or accessed using the Techdrop Labs Services)
- Jeopardizes the security of Customer’s or anyone else’s Techdrop Labs account (such as allowing someone else to log on as Customer on the Techdrop Labs Services);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Constitutes unauthorized, unsolicited or illegal advertising, junk or bulk communications (“spamming”);
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Techdrop Labs or any third party
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Techdrop Labs;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Techdrop Labs Services, or any processes that run or are activated while Customer is not logged into the Techdrop Labs Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Techdrop Labs Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Techdrop Labs Services);
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” (through use of manual or automated means): (i) any page or portion of the Techdrop Labs Services or (ii) any third party site in violation of that site’s terms of service or any other third party rights;
- Installs on any virtual machine accessed as part of the Techdrop Labs Services any software which constitutes malware, spyware, viruses, or similar software, or which is installed for purposes of click fraud or similar activities (including, without limitation toolbars or other similar software which offer a “pay per install” or similar compensation scheme);
- Accesses any site or service in violation of (or in a manner intended to circumvent) any corporate or other policy restricting Customer’s access to such site or service; or Involves contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
Questions regarding these Terms of Service and/or the pricing and billing practices of Techdrop Labs should be directed to email@example.com or by mailing
Techdrop Labs Inc. Legal
3252 19th St, #A
San Francisco, CA 94110
Last Updated: March 22, 2018