With many email building platforms out there, it may be hard to come to a decision about which one is best for your business. In this post, we’ve put together research to help you understand the key differences between Dyspatch and Hubspot, so you can decide which is the right email builder for your business. Let’s review and shed some light on what Dyspatch and Hubspot are about.
Dyspatch is an email production platform that helps CRM and marketing teams create and change email templates quickly, ensuring that they are responsive and on brand.
The Dyspatch platform features the easy-to-use Visual Editor, built-in device testing and email provider previews, and drag and drop support for building interactive emails. Dyspatch also allows for centralized template creation, stakeholder approval, and publishing workflows to establish organization-wide consistency in both branding and legal compliance.
Dyspatch is a GDPR-compliant email maker that empowers teams to deliver powerful, globally-caled communications that engage customers, drive growth, and increase revenue. Dyspatch supports global companies where localization, at scale, is a key factor in growth.
Hubspot is both a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales. Hubspot’s products and services aim to provide tools for various digital avenues including; social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimization.
HubSpot has a drag and drop email editor that provides an intuitive interface in order to build and scale email marketing efforts for your business. Each email that is created in the editor will render a clean and responsive design on any email client and device type.
‘’The API integration is very smooth, and provides appropriate testing tools. Great developer experience… Template changes can be handled with a minimum of interaction with the development team.”
Developer, Financial Services Company
|Great for...||Marketing teams who want to create beautiful email templates without writing code and get them approved quickly.||Small teams and companies who want an all in one marketing and CRM platform|
|Not a fit for...||Companies looking for an email sending platform||Companies wanting greater control of the email experience or wanting to scale their marketing team|
|Integrates with other ESPs||Yes||No|
Built for Teams
Team collaboration can be improved if you have an email platform that allows your stakeholders to work on multiple campaigns simultaneously, without compromising on compliance, approvals, design, or time to market.
- Dyspatch fosters team collaboration with a folder structure that allows teams and users to work on multiple campaigns at the same time
- The Dyspatch platform empowers you to take control of your workflow with user-specific access permissions, from read-only to admin, ensuring that only the right stakeholders can make changes
- Dyspatch makes it easy to manage templates and users from the in-app dashboard and admin area
- Dyspatch allows you to share templates and reusable code-snippets — for elements like headers, footers, and navigation — across campaigns and themes, which ensures consistent branding
- Users can preview each email on multiple devices directly within the app, and as well as preview the email template in various email providers from Gmail to Outlook and more
- Dyspatch was built to help your team go global. With localization and translation support to reach international markets, your teams can scale in Dyspatch as your business scales worldwide.
- Hubspot allows you to connect your shared email addresses to HubSpot’s conversations inbox, a universal inbox
- Users can set up routing rules so every incoming email gets answered by the most relevant person on your team
- Hubspot allows you to route and assign emails to specific individuals, or distribute them evenly across teams — either manually or automatically. You can add notes, tags, or actions to incoming conversations and offer users the ability to apply filters to easily sort through relevant emails in their inbox
- HubSpot has free productivity tools like templates, canned responses, sequences, documents, and more automatically integrated with your inbox
- Your emails are integrated with HubSpot’s free CRM right out of the box. This means your team can send a greater amount of personalized email messages based on information you already know about a contact
- Contact information and insights are available in the sidebar of your inbox when you are ready to reply, making it quick and easy to manage campaigns
Data-Driven, Personalized Emails
An email platform that allows users to target content based on user-specific data and personalize emails is crucial to maximizing the ROI from your email campaigns. By ensuring that you send the right message to the right person at the right time, you differentiate your email templates from your competitors. And, the ability to streamline workflow management is key.
- Dyspatch allows you to send triggered, scheduled, or impromptu email to deliver personalized messages at key points in the user journey
- Dyspatch integrates with your A/B testing platform to empower you to test both content and design for both transactional and marketing emails
- Dyspatch will ensure that analytics are available to your team, to allow for the use of test results to optimize email content and make the most of every interaction
- Hubspot allows users to personalize emails to get more opens and clickthrough.
- Hubspot tracks an email subscriber’s lifecycle stage, list membership, or any information in their contact records, which enables you to automatically serve up the most relevant subject lines, content, links, attachments, and calls-to-action.
- Hubspot allows users to optimize email campaigns with A/B tests and analytics. By using A/B tests, you can uncover the subject lines that get the most opens, and the content and calls-to-action that earn you better engagement rates and more sales
- The platform allows you to deep dive into your data to see who’s engaging with each email and when, what device they were using, the most popular links and documents, and more
Advanced Segmentation On Live Data
The ability to build advanced segments to get a real-time view of your user lifecycle is crucial when it comes to improving engagement.
- With Dyspatch, premium users are able to build advanced segments to get a real-time view of your user lifecycle with Dyspatch’s AWS Redshift integration. Dyspatch allows you to customize every email with behavior-based dynamic content that drives engagement.
- The Dyspatch platform allows you to personalize emails based on website, social, app, product, and email interactions, in addition to demographic data, to better meet the needs of your customers.
- Hubspot allows for list segmentation. It allows you to create static or dynamically updating contact lists based on various criteria using HubSpot CRM properties. Users are able to use them to power more personalized content in email, on the web, and more.
- The platform has a standard contact scoring feature. Users can create rules-based scoring criteria. It allows you to focus your outreach based on any HubSpot data point. Users can use scores to segment lists, trigger automation, and more.
- Hubspot has event-based segmentation. It allows users to create groups of contacts based on specific actions they take on your website or web-based product. You can use these lists to serve personalized content, pass to sales, or more.
By way of conclusion, let us give you an overview of how Dyspatch’s current customers are leveraging our email maker for the creation of engaging, responsive emails, built as a team.
Being able to take an existing HTML template and convert the sections of code into blocks, then define what can be editable within each block, is huge. It makes getting started with the Dyspatch visual editor extremely fast and easy.”