Our team of experts will, with your permission, actively monitor your email templates to proactively offer best-practice recommendations.
Why wait for something to go wrong when you can have a team of email experts in your corner, without adding headcount?
You’ll get access to:
- A dedicated Account Manager to drive your strategy with the Dyspatch team and facilitate access to internal resources
- A dedicated Customer Success Engineer who will provide advanced technical and integration support, customized to your business needs
- A Product Expert to provide personalized solutions for using the Dyspatch platform, as well as offer guidance and collect feedback on new and upcoming features
- Regularly scheduled meetings to discuss any open support tickets, questions regarding your integration, and industry best practices
- Onboarding support to provide template import assistance, workflow guidance, user provisioning advice, and more
- Template and template management assistance with designing emails using HTML and the Dyspatch templating language, as well as strategies for managing snippets, teams, and localizations effectively
- Integration support for real-time troubleshooting and planning sessions with Dyspatch support engineers, including code samples and limited code reviews as needed
- Designated support contacts (up to four) from your company who are authorized to work directly with Dyspatch support experts to resolve any issues
- Priority Support:
24×7 Availability Monitoring — Proactive system monitoring to ensure availability and performance, including email notification of any issue impacting the availability of Dyspatch services
24x7x365 Support for Severity 1 Issues — Tickets can be submitted at any time for Severity 1 issues (service down/unavailable)
8×5 Live Chat — Live chat is available from 09:00 – 17:00 PT, Monday through Friday, excluding local holidays